Sunday, October 2, 2011

New beginnings

As the seasons change, sometimes our life does too, as we reach the end of one path, we warily venture onto another.

So whats new?



I came across interesting things in Edinburgh's charity shops. including a WHOLE CABINET of Royal Wedding mugs.


A friend came to stay.



I began altering a lovely dress.



Gifts, books picked up in charity shops and a 1970s Sadler tea pot are making me smile recently.


Postcards from friends.



New view, new hallway.


New diet. I'm vegan now!


And my younger brother passed his exams! (Us circa 2001 when pastel capris, sketchers and embellished tops were the things girls who went to the cinema to see Bring it On! for their thirteenth birthday wore.)

9 comments:

  1. Hey Ingrid! I didn't get it, I've moved flat. I've been texting the girls there now and they said a letter arrived but its been little pulling teeth trying to arrange a time to call over to collect it. SIGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT EVERY ROYAL WEDDING MUG. Every. Mug.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fergie's wedding mugs were stuck at the back.... I checked! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that tea called "shitty weather??" hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'd love to read The Infernal World of Branwell Bronte - is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should totally try vegan nachos! You can get nice dairy free slices in holland & barrat, then melt them in the oven with the tortillas, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete