Monday, June 4, 2012

A month of instagram #2

I'm hooked on instagram. No pictures of coffees ahead.

L-R, from top:

1. Going to see Tiny Furniture, finally!
2. Letters to reply to, from 3 different continents
3. Part of my duties at my internship, is closing up the galleries at night, abandoned galleries are eerie in the evenings
4. Townes van Zandt matched my mood that weekend
5. Orange nails & Liberty x Morris print kindle cover on the Sligo-Dublin bus
6. Grass stains from making daisy chains
7. The weather was glorious last week in Sligo (Calry Church spire, The Mall)
8. Dinner with an old teacher and friend, discussing art & Venice
9. That mysterious house on the hill (The Mall, Sligo)
10. New favourite drinks combination, thanks Tricia!

You can follow me, I'm illbeyourmirror.

6 comments:

  1. I'm watching Tiny Furniture RIGHT NOW. I love the actress Jemima Kirke her characters in the movie and the series Girls are so engaging even though they ought to be despicable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, I find her and Marnie the most engaging slash entertaining characters. I have no time for Hannah!

      Delete
  2. I love the aged grainy effect you're getting in these pics! What camera are you using? I was thinking of getting photoshop or something similar so I could use filters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just using the camera on my samsung galaxy and using the filters on instagram :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Of that I'm aware, I called it "the house on the hill" in a lighthearted manner as it is retains this air of mystery for most of those who pass, as do you mysterious commenter.

      Delete